We've a long history and strong relationship with transport businesses - putting finance solutions in place to support growth in a continuously changing environment.
Freedom of choice with suppliers
While we have strong relationships with a network of major suppliers, we are not locked in with any – which means you have the freedom to choose the supplier that can provide the vehicles or equipment that best meets your business needs.
Structure your finance to suit your needs
We can offer you a range of finance options to help you achieve your business objectives and keep your cash flow healthy such as:
- A range of lease options such as rental, finance leases, commercial hire purchase and chattel mortgages
- Arrangements where you can hand back the equipment, roll over the lease or have a combination of both
- Flexible payment options to help you manage cash flow in a way that can reduce operating costs and help free up capital
- If you have peak income periods, we can structure your payments to match timings that suit your project
- 5 year+ lease terms that can help reduce your monthly payments.
Save on admin time
Using a Master Facility may help you save on admin time as it takes into account your business’ aggregated finance needs. With a Master Facility you can minimise the need to negotiate a separate agreement every time you need more asset finance.
A dedicated specialist
Our Relationship Managers will be there to help you right from the beginning. We build strong relationships with our clients, which makes doing business much easier.
With a unique understanding of vehicle and equipment finance gained from years of experience, they will help match you to the right deal while making the process as seamless as possible. They know your time is valuable and will work with you to help your business succeed.
What do we finance?
We will consider financing any equipment or vehicle and will work with you to provide a finance solution to help you buy, rent or lease what you need, for example:
- Material handling equipment
- Rail rolling stock
- Refrigerated containers
- Backhoe loaders
- Fuel and Water Tanks
- Solar panels and energy efficient equipment
- Office equipment, telephone and security systems.