Whether it’s funding for equipment to build a road, railway, tunnel or bridge, our team of specialists can help you get the finance you need, when you need it. We have timely and well-structured finance options for your project.
Structure your finance to suit your needs
We can offer you a range of finance options, such as a rental/operating lease or hire purchase, that can allow you to manage cash flow in a way that can help reduce your operating costs and free up capital, such as:
- 5 year+ lease terms that can help reduce your payments
- If you have peak income periods, we can structure your payments to match timings that suit your project
- Helping you manage residual risk by offering both equipment rental and equipment financing options
- What’s more, funding your civil construction equipment through Capital Finance may limit the impact on your existing credit lines.
We understand change
From changing regulatory requirements to job specifications, we know the impact this has on construction projects and we aim to help you manage this in a timely manner, whether that means financing extra equipment or changing payments to help free up working capital.
Save on admin time
Using a Master Facility may help you save on admin time as it takes into account your business’ aggregated finance needs. With a Master Facility you can minimise the need to negotiate a separate agreement every time you need more asset finance.
A dedicated specialist
Our Relationship Managers will be there to help you right from the beginning. We build strong relationships with our clients, which makes doing business much easier.
With a unique understanding of vehicle and equipment finance gained from years of experience, they will help match you to the right deal while making the process as seamless as possible. They know your time is valuable and will work with you to help your business succeed.
What do we finance?
We will consider financing any equipment or vehicle and will work with you to provide a finance solution to help you buy, rent or lease what you need, for example:
- Yellow plant e.g. Excavators
- Trucks and Trailers
- Solar Equipment
- Office equipment, telephone and security systems
- Motor vehicles.