Vendor and supplier financing
When building our vendor finance relationships, we work differently. We understand that what we do and what you do go hand-in-hand.
Finance programs built around your brand
Our vendor finance programs can be designed to your brand specifications. All documentation and literature can carry your logo, as well as end customer interactions being under your brand.
A range of solutions
We can offer various solutions and aim to support diverse customer needs through bespoke financing capabilities. Talk to us about disclosed or undisclosed principal and agency agreements, sales training and branded products. Each program is supported by our experienced professional staff.
End to end capability
Our established end-to-end business process supports customers' bespoke needs and assists facilitation of sales for our partners.
- Credit approvals are notified through the system, including any conditions of approval
- Credit approvals are usually valid for up to 90 days once approval is provided. The system allows for variations in final pricing of up to 10% without having to seek further approvals
- We have specialised processes for credit decisioning ‘small ticket’ purchases (i.e. <$100k or larger and more complex transactions)
- Applications <$100,000: Decisioned <24 hours
- Applications $100,000 - $250,000: Decisioned <48 hours
Our dedicated system has the capability to create all required documents, reducing error rates and minimising the need for re-creation and re-signing of customer documents
Payments are arranged upon receipt of executed documents and confirmation that all conditions are satisfied
- Our highly professional and dedicated sales support team are responsible for supporting all customer requests for our vendor partners (e.g. payout requests, changes in contact details etc)
- Customer service interactions are handled in a manner consistent with any branding requirements.
When assets are scheduled for return, our team can work with customers to fulfil their preferred option:
- Extend their existing lease
- Assist the customer in returning the equipment to the nominated collection point
- Payout the lease and effectively take ownership of the equipment
Vendors can be included in lease end discussions and can be provided with management information to assist in providing the customer an alternative to acquire new equipment
- Monthly billing can be facilitated by direct debit or invoice
- Customers can elect their preferred billing date (e.g. date of equipment acquisition or choosing a particular day in the month for payments to be deducted)
- Where a customer has multiple accounts, payment dates can be consolidated
- If a customer falls into arrears, our Vendor will be notified. Our dedicated Collections team will work with the vendor to resolve the issue.
An online application system with auto-decisioning, streamlined ‘submit to settlements’ functionality, the capability to connect your CRM system and ongoing support with online learning, FAQs and contact details.